It's been a hectic week at school. My entire first grade classroom has to be packed in boxes for a moving company by next Thursday. My school district built my school an early childhood center. It's wonderful and I can't wait to be in my brand new classroom but the move just didn't come at a good time. I'm supposed to be taking it easy. My mind is exhausted from thinking about everything I need to do but I can't do. I was literally almost panicky at work yesterday. Thankfully Josh came by to help after school. He tackled a lot of box building and packing. He's going to come again next week to finish packing. I'm required to work next Thursday night, Friday night and all day Saturday to unpack everything. I'll be calling on Josh again.
Oh and contractions! I had a couple last night while watching Dateline -- by the way, I just not sure if Amanda Knox committed murder in Italy, her conviction really bothers me, especially if she didn't do it, what do you think? -- I took my medicine and didn't notice anymore before falling asleep. I may have had one this morning so I'm staying in bed, on my left side, for a bit longer. I really want to get up, decorate our tree, clean our house, shop around town, etc. but I don't want to push it on my day off. Josh is making us breakfast at the moment. I'll be getting up soon!
I'll be posting pictures of our Christmas decorations. We actually decorated for Christmas about a month ago. We were so excited! Christmas is our favorite holiday. The only thing we haven't decorated is our tree. We just picked it out on Monday.
Have a great weekend!
Hello world!
2 years ago



4 comments:
Wow, the classroom move comes at an unusual time! you'd think they would wait one or two more weeks until ya'lls Christmas break so that you could unpack the day or two in January! Take it easy and don't overdo it!
I am already dreading packing up my classroom before going on maternity leave. My school is closing next year so all I know is that I need to have everything packed up before I leave my sub in charge sometime around spring break. Slow and steady wins, right? But you've got a rapidly approaching deadline...definately don't overdue it. I'm willing to bet there may be some district employees who can even help (they don't want a pregnant woman having a workers comp. claim!). Good luck, and I'm glad you're doing better, but I'll be those contractions are a little scary. Sounds like you're doing really well. Good luck!
I don't think Amanda Knoxx (sp?) did it. I feel so horrible for her having to go thru all of this in a foreign country! GL with the move & take it as easy as possible. :o)
Oh wow- I can't believe they'd do that smack dab in the middle of the school year. What's wrong with waiting until until winter break? When we got our new addition last year, we did all the moving over the summer. I hope your co-workers are helping you out too.
Post a Comment