Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Passed

Merry Christmas, a little late!  Oh and Happy New Year! 

Josh and I have been home with our families in North Carolina.  It was so nice to "get away" for the week of Christmas.  Now we feel refreshed and ready to take on the world again.  Josh went back to work this morning.  I went to our doctor's office for my three hour glucose tolerance test.  I passed! 

Here are my results:

* I couldn't eat or drink anything after midnight last night.

7:50 AM - My finger was pricked.  My blood sugar level was 68.  I had to drink two 50 mg bottles of "the orange drink."  I only had ten minutes to drink both bottles.

8:00 AM - I finished the bottles on time...yuck!

9:00 AM - My finger was pricked an hour later. My blood sugar level was 156.

10:00 AM - My finger was pricked two hours later. My blood sugar level was 121.

11:00 AM - My finger was pricked three hours later.  My blood sugar level was 56.

I'm going to spend the rest of the day packing up Christmas decor and cleaning our house.  I want to start getting things ready for our baby girl.  My parents bought her some closet organizers that I can't wait to get set up.  I am going to start washing her clothes and blankets.  I want to get everything organized.  This is my only week off work before she arrives!

I've got an appointment tomorrow at 9:30 AM.  It's my 28 week appointment.  We've got appointments every two weeks now.  Exciting!!!

4 comments:

In With the Light said...

So glad you passed!

Courtney said...

So exciting! Glad you had a great Christmas with family!

The Undomestic Mom said...

yay glad you passed!

Joy@WDDCH said...

I had a feeling you would!!! Great job!