Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Chicco Keyfit 30


Josh and I were given an early shower gift card.  We debated on what to purchase for our little one.  We finally decided on two necessities: an infant car seat and a stroller.  I ordered both of the items on Cyber Monday and saved LOTS of money!  Babies R Us had drastically marked down all of their car seats, strollers and travel systems.  There shipping was free too.  I'm definitely checking out the Cyber Monday deals next year.

Our car seat arrived this week!  It's exciting to know we will be bringing home our baby girl in this seat.  I try to imagine her inside.  I bet she will be tiny in there.  We ordered the Chicco Keyfit 30.  According to Consumer Reports, it's supposed to be the best.  I thought about ordering the stroller that matches and having an official "travel system" but I don't love the stroller that matches.  It seems bulky!  Instead we decided to order a jogging stroller.  I know jogging strollers are bulky too but I do not need a regular stroller and a jogging stroller.  One will do!  Our car seat is supposed to fit into the jogging stroller just fine.  I'll post a picture of our jogging stroller as soon as it arrives.  It's super cute!

1 comments:

Melinda said...

Did you notice your ticker...only 100 more days!!! We bought the exact same carseat for our little Sprinkles. Same color too! I can't wait to see our baby girls in them :-)