Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

11 Weeks

I've been a BAD blogger lately. Life has just been too busy. Sorry for the lack of updates!

I am so happy to announce that I'm 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant. We've made it through the first trimester and we couldn't be happier. DH and I had an appointment this afternoon. We started with the scale. I've officially gained 4 pounds. Then we heard our baby's heartbeat and then saw him or her on the ultrasound screen. It was our first abdominal ultrasound. Our baby has grown so much! It's amazing and we love it. Our ob/gyn said our baby looks perfect. While I was looking at the ultrasound screen I thought "Wow, I'm really pregnant! This is real, amazing and I love it! That's OUR baby doing so well! Yay!" DH and I left our appointment with so much energy and excitement. We can't wait to meet our baby in March.

Our 11 weeks pictures are below. We haven't taken our 12 weeks pictures yet but as soon as we do I will post them. I'm feeling pretty good. I've had a yucky cold over the last couple weeks. I thought it was going away but I had to use the humidifier last night so that I could sleep peacefully. My only symptoms include: hunger and exhaustion. Oh and waking up to use the bathroom about 4 times each night...ugh!

Maternity pants...love them! :)

11 weeks from babycenter.com 11 weeks from thebump.com

9 comments:

Courtney said...

You look great! I'm glad your appointment went well. It's gonna be a crazy school year for you!

Courtney said...

I love the pics, so cute!! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Brittney said...

You're such a beautiful pregnant woman!! What cute pics. Congrats on making it through the first trimester. Yay!:)

Melinda said...

Congratulations on this big milestone!! So happy for you that everything is progressing just as it should! And don't worry, you'll be getting your energy back really soon!! Love your preggo pic...you look beautiful!

Melinda

Jill said...

So cute! I too am glad you are over that milestone hurdle! Keep it going girl!

Joy@WDDCH said...

You look great! And I hear you about the cold. It seems everyone, especially everyone who is pregnant, has been having cold issues. I hope yours clears up and fast!

My 2nd daughter was born in March so I know what it'll be like to go through the winter season while pregnant. I pretty much hibernated to avoid getting sick.

sweetpeanme said...

Ugh...it certainly is cold season!! No fun at all!! Yay for making it through the first tri!!! :o)

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

You look great!! Im glad you had a wonderful ultrasound and are realizing the miracle inside you!

Yipee, 2nd trimester!

Anonymous said...

You look so good :) :) :)

I love your window treatments ;)