Since I've had months to think about how I want to get ready for our baby I'm beyond ready to get started with everything. Two important things on my list: pull up our nasty carpet downstairs and replace with wood laminate flooring AND get a new sofa and chair with ottoman for our living room. Well after about a month of hard work those two wishes are complete! It feels great. Now I feel ready...haha! We've also been blessed with a crib which DH's mom purchased for us last weekend. Of course we put it together as soon as our ultrasound was over last Thursday. We were so excited. We've waited too long for all of this fun stuff. We're not waiting until I'm 8 months pregnant to get the ball rolling. I know all you IF bloggers understand. Haha!
Anyway, so here are some pictures of DH putting up the crib. I'm also including our bassinet which I blogged about after purchasing this summer. I made the bedding for it because I wanted it to match our bedding. So enjoy. Oh, and you can probably see the new floor in those bassinet pictures.
Ok, one more thing. I'm including a picture of me in my first maternity dress. I've been wearing it for awhile now.
Hello world!
2 years ago



2 comments:
Love the Jenny Lind cribs too! Classic and elegant!
Cant wait to see it all in person!
Post a Comment