What a cute dress....Can't sleep tonight so am blog hopping.... Hope you will stop by and see my new Christmas blog... http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com There is a GREAT giveaway going on now....and then my family blog is http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/ I love finding new blogs and make new blog friends.
I'm 27. He's 28. We're high school sweethearts with a beautiful daughter named Stella and two precious babies on the way. You are welcome to follow our journey from infertility to pregnancy to parenthood, and back to infertility and pregnancy again!
I'm a stay at home Mommy that takes care of babies during the week. I love my amazing husband, my beautiful children, traveling to new places, going to church, coffee highs, sleeping late, shopping, my precious family and friends. Oh and IVF and FET because they gave us a family!
9 comments:
Cute dress! And cute bassinette :)
That bassinette is BEAUTIFUL! So precious!
Love the bassinet, it is gorgeous! I also love your dress, I had the same one and wore it up to the day I delivered - literally!
Ok, your dog is adorable!!! Aren't shih tzus the best? :) You look super cute- love the dress!
I love your house - the floors, the colors, etc. The bassinet is lovely!! Love it all, can't wait to see more pics.
What a cute dress....Can't sleep tonight so am blog hopping....
Hope you will stop by and see my new Christmas blog... http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
There is a GREAT giveaway going on now....and then my family blog is
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
I love finding new blogs and make new blog friends.
Great photos! How exciting to be in maternity clothes :)
Love your style!
you look SO great! blue is very pretty on you!!
look at that perfect little bassinet..i remember when you bought that and now youll be putting it to good use!
The bassinet is absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment