Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

12 Weeks

We're finally into the second trimester! I'll be 13 weeks on Tuesday. We've got less than 200 days to go. I feel so lucky and blessed. Yesterday morning I was taking a shower and decided to listen to some of my itunes songs under the genre "inspirational/christian." As the songs were playing tears just ran down my face. I remembered listening to those same songs when times were so hard and we were going through fertility treatment after fertility treatment with nothing but negative pregnancy tests. Those songs just brought back memories of times when we were so desperately praying to God and hoping for a miracle. Now we've got that miracle and I feel like we owe a huge thank you to God. He always gets you through the hardest of times.

I can't move the pictures around tonight and I'm not sure why. Anyway, here are my weekly pictures, just out of order.


12 weeks from thebump.com


12 weeks from babycenter.com


1 comments:

Jill said...

You look great!!!