Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Going Green




Can you tell we love the color green? Whether it's a boy or girl we want to continue with the soft, light green colors in our nursery. Those colors make us feel relaxed so hopefully it will do the same for our baby. I'm more attracted to green baby gear and baby clothes as well. Maybe that will change when we find out the sex. By the way, the big date of our ultrasound has been set! It will be Monday, October 26th. I'll be 19 weeks during that ultrasound. We can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Any guesses? Maybe I'll put a poll on my blog! Most of you were right when you guessed twins on my last poll.

7 comments:

Melinda said...

I love the green you chose! So soothing! Just perfect for a little one to come home to!

Shannon Dew said...

So sweet! Perfect for either gender!

Happiness Is... said...

I love, love, love that color green, too!

Kate said...

LOVE the green stuff! It is so sweet and innocent-looking. So nice for a boy or a girl.

That is exciting that you're going to find out the sex soon!

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

It's gorgeous!

My gut instinct says girl for you, although I must warn you that I am wrong 90% of the time. Even with my own fetus.

sweetpeanme said...

I love green too...what a beautiful room!!! Very classy and adorable!!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

That green is PERFECT for either sex! And Oct 26th is verrrrry soon! Cant wait to hear!