

Josh and I took some pictures after church today. I'm a couple days away from 15 weeks and we realized we hadn't taken my 14 weeks pictures. Anyway, our baby seems more real and real every day. A couple nights ago I was laying flat on my back. I was very still. I felt a little whirl. When I was laying down yesterday I felt a little flutter. I'm curious to know if it's our baby moving around. He or she is always so active during ultrasonds. But isn't it too early to feel anything?
14 comments:
It's a tiny bit early, but that definitely sounds like it's the baby. Enjoy!
Love the pics! Glad to hear you're doing well!
i first felt my baby at 14 weeks, but was not sure for certain that that was what i was feeling until i was closer to 17 weeks.
enjoy it!! what a wonderful feeling!
beautiful pictures!
I started feeling some faint flutters around 15 weeks. They became stronger around 18 weeks or so, and then became very regular at 20 weeks. So, I think you might be feeling the baby!
Aw, so fun!
Not to early at all! My sis in law started feeling the baby at 12 weeks. All babies develop at different rates. I'm so excited for you!
Cindie
It definitely could be your little one! But don't fret if you feel a few flutters here and there and then silence for days, even weeks on end. Baby is so small they have so much room and can easily "hide" to where you can't feel them.
I felt my baby "for sure" at 18 weeks - it was a for sure kick that made me actually jump. Before that I felt flutters and was never really sure if it was the baby but it must have been. Wait till that first big kick - its amazing.
I don't think it is too early at all- I think I started feeling them at the beginning of 13 weeks. I think we are more in tune with our bodies because of the path we had to take to get here. You look great!
I felt my 1st son at 16 weeks, and the doc told me it was because he was a big baby! HA 9 lbs 9 oz at birth. But my second was just as big and I didn't feel him until 19 weeks. So let's hope it's just the position of the baby and that is why you are feeling him/her!
I felt movement around 14 weeks with my 2nd. baby. Like you, I wondered quite a bit until my ultrasound and saw him moving at the same time as feeling it. With another baby, I didn't feel movement until 18 weeks or so due to her placenta in front.
Congratulations! You have beautiful pictures!
i have never been pregnant (not yet anyway!) so i don't know, but i really hope it is the baby! what an awesome feeling.
enjoy it!
Oh my, that first picture is GORGEOUS!! That needs to be framed and put on your hubby's nightstand. :)
I felt the Peanut move early..I think it was around 15 weeks. I wouldnt be surprised if thats what youre feeling. Isnt it incredible? It only gets BETTER!
Wow that's great I am at 161/2 weeks and haven't felt it yet, hopefully soon!
Post a Comment