Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Introducing Miss Stella

We are in love with our little Stella Grace. She's so sweet and beautiful! She arrived on the first day of spring, March 20th, after a quick and easy delivery. Stella weighed 7 pounds and 6 ounces. She measured 18 3/4 inches. We are enjoying every minute with our precious daughter!



We are still in the hospital finishing our required 48 hour stay.  We are so ready to be home with Stella!  I'll be updating my blog as much as possible, including an incredibly EASY labor and delivery, initial struggles with breastfeeding and sweet stories of our content and happy baby!

Oh, and I want to thank Q for updating my blog yesterday! 

32 comments:

The Whites said...

She is beautiful! I love her hat. Glad you are both doing well. I look forward to more updates and photos.

Becky said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful :)

Haley said...

Congrats! She is beautiful, of course! So happy for you two! Enjoy these first sweet days!

Jason and Kelley said...

Congrats! I've been following your blog since I am due right after you with our first, a son. I'm encouraged by the "easy labor" description. Our day is just around the corner but wanted to congratulate you on your sweet bundle!

jenn said...

awwwww. shes too cute! congrats on baby stella! finley is wearing that exact gown right now too! dont you just love it? the gown...your daughter....being a MOM!
cant wait to hear about your labor/delivery...

Brittney Galloway said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys and Stella is Beautiful!

Allison said...

Congratulations! She's precious!!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

She's beautiful, congrats!!

Jill said...

I'm so glad to hear your delivery was smooth! Can't wait to hear about it!

Love Stella and her little hat!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is so gorgeous! Enjoy her!

Jessica said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby and easy delivery!!

Mama B said...

Congratulations!! Stella is beautiful. :)

Stacey said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable.

sweetpeanme said...

So darling!! She looks so tiny...I can still remember you posting pictures of you riding back from your ET...and now here you are with a little bundle of JOY!!

Congrats!

Marie W said...

She's beautiful! Congrats again.

Triumph in Learning said...

Congrats Again!!! She is So Pretty:)

Courtney said...

How wonderful! congratulations mom!

Courtney said...

She is adorable!!! Congrats!!!! I'm so happy and excited for you! :-)

Melissa said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. I can't wait to hear about your delivery. Congrats again Mommy!

Nichole said...

She is precious! :o) Congrats!

Pam said...

Congratulations, glad to hear everything went well and you are both doing good. Enjoy the moments! A friend in East Texas, Pam

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness! She is SO sweet!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

I'm a first time commenter, but I just had to say that she's beautiful and her name is perfect!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

She is beautiful.....

erin said...

she is gorgeous! congratulations to you and your new family!

mak'n Changes said...

Oh my Gosh! I am so excited for you! How does it feel to finally have her out of your gut? *wink* Im looking forward to that moment myself.....She is a gorgeous little thing. thanks for posting,,, i cant wait to see and hear more about her and you.

take care

cindie

Joy@WDDCH said...

Beautiful baby!!! Oh yeah, definitely need more pics!

Someone gave me good advice about breastfeeding- don't give up on your worst day! And don't keep formula at your house. ;-)

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute and what a pretty name. Congratulations!

Mo said...

Oh! congratulations! She is beautiful!!!!

Mo

Leza said...

Stella is absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy for yall. I have been secretly watching your blog since you had your last IVF transfer, but as you've said in one of your posts it's hard for those of us who are TTC to comment. But, please know that each post I smiled and prayed for you to have a healthy beautiful baby. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. I can't wait to see pics of Stella at home and united w/ her furry sibling.

Aislinn said...

Just wanted to say, that is the best day ever for a birthday!! (its mine) Its the first day of spring and it always feel likes new things are coming the smell of new things in the air!! Love it!!

Brittney said...

I'm new to following and blogging all together,congrats on your daughter she is a cutie:)