Hi this is Q. I am Chelsea's friend and I am pleased to announce that Stella Grace made her appearance today at 2:04pm. She weighed 7lbs6oz. Chelsea says her labor went very smooth. Mom and baby are doing great!!!!! I will update you more later.
Hello world!
2 years ago



16 comments:
I've been following your blog for months and I'm so excited for you! Congrats!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I can't wait to see pictures!
Congrats! Can't wait to see the little beauty and read the birth story.
Welcome Baby Stella!
Can't wait to read more and see pictures!
Happy Birthday baby Stella! Congrats Chelsea!
Congratulations!! Can't wait to see that precious baby girl and hear your story!
HOORAY!
Can't wait to hear more of the story!!!
Congrats!! Can't wait to see some Pics of your sweet baby girl:)
Happy birthday sweet Stella Grace! Can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl!!
Guess you sweep did the trick!
Can't wait to hear how it all went down for you.
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about her.
How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of little Stella!
Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures, I bet she's beautiful. :)
Congrats and I cannot wait to see that beautiful girl!
Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of the little princess.
Congrats!! I'm so glad that little Stella is finally here! Can't wait to see pics. :-)
Post a Comment