I just wanted to let you know that we're still waiting! I made it through another week at school. I only have three days left. Will I make it? I think so! I came home from school today, took a hot shower and crashed in bed for a couple hours. I woke up to have dinner and now I'm heading back to bed. My body is officially worn out. I'm sure I would feel a little better if I could sleep through the night but it's just not happening. I wake up every hour to switch sides or race to the bathroom. It's okay though! It's all worth it. I'm being prepared for the weeks ahead.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I'm just going to relax. I'll keep you posted!
Hello world!
2 years ago



3 comments:
3 more days at work!!! I'm so happy for you that you almost made it without having to go back to school this year. Stella is almost here! SO SO excited for the big news. I feel like we started this journey together and I can't wait for us to be in the next stage together too: Mommy-hood!
I wish I'd been at work last week, instead of sitting at home here waiting for things to happen. 41+1 weeks today, and still nothing. It's awful, though of course I'm trying my best to enjoy the last days of the little one squirming around in there and beating on my ribs with her little feet.
Hope you get through your last 3 days with flying colours, and don't go as overdue as me!
I'm so excited for you guys! Keep us posted. I'm postiive you are going to have a great last few days of work and be ready for Stella when she gets here!
Post a Comment