Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

38 Weeks

Josh and I went to our 38 week appointment yesterday.  It was uneventful!  I'm 2 cm dilated, 90% effaced and Stella is at -2 station.  My doctor gave me an excuse slip for work.  That was exciting!  My last day at work will be next Wednesday, March 17th.  If I can make it until next Wednesday, then my 12 week maternity leave will last throughout the end of the school year.  I will not have to go back to work until next August!  Josh and I scheduled our 39 weeks appointment for next Wednesday afternoon.  My membranes will FINALLY be stripped during that appointment! 

Can anyone believe I've made it to 38 weeks?  I sure can't.  YAY for Little Miss Stella!  The longer she can stay in, the better!

9 comments:

Jill said...

That's great news! If you wait to have her on next Wednesday, she will forever be a St. Patty's Day baby!!!

Oh and the joy of being off the rest of the school year! That would be the dream! So much time with your baby and so much time to watch her grow! I would LOVE that!

Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Anonymous said...

So exciting! And what an awesome maternity leave you're going to have! That is amazing... you're going to love it.

Kate said...

How awesome that you'll likely be off entirely till August. Hope Stella behaves in there to get you two such a long long time together.

Unknown said...

I'm glad everything is looking good. I hope you make it until next Wednesday, it would be great to be off until August with her!

Melinda said...

Whoo hoo!! How exciting! Can't wait to see little Stella in your arms!! And what an awesome maternity leave you'll have!!

Courtney said...

Yay! Happy 38 weeks!!

B said...

That is so exciting!!

mak'n Changes said...

OMG! You are so close to some baby kisses! Im so excited with you, please please please post lots of pics when baby is born. and then lots of stories after that of every detail! cause thats why were here,,,,,, for the details.....*wink*

Courtney Long said...

Whew - I just finished reading your ENTIRE blog! Took me a couple of days, but I just had to keep reading! I'm so happy you've made it this far! Congratulations and Priase the Lord! By the way, I BF too; if you haven't already, buy some lanolin and nursing pads. You'll need them in the hospital. I'll be reading..