It's been one exciting month! Josh and I were just talking our first month as parents. It's everything we hoped for and so much more. Our love for Stella is undescribable. Our relationship and love for each other is stronger than ever. We are so happy with our new life with Stella.
I haven't been blogging for one reason: lack of time! If I have a few minutes, I want to take a long, relaxing shower, call family or friends, get on facebook, check my email, catch up on blogs, clean the house, do laundry or take a nap. I just haven't had the time to write posts. I have been thinking about the blog community though. I'll try to update more often!
Here are some pictures that I have taken of Stella. Enjoy!
Hello world!
2 years ago






19 comments:
Stella is so precious and you are just glowing! She is so lucky to have such wonderful parents. Enjoy this time because it will be gone before you know it!
I was just thinking about you!! Stella is beautiful and your pictures are pricelss! Love her little dimple and those long toes of hers! And we're still waiting for your birth story!!
I LOVE the pictures! Stella is an absolute doll! I'm so glad that things are going well. :-)
Love your pics. She looks so tiny in her car seat. I totally understand about the time thing....same thing here!
Oh wow she's a purty thing! That last smile melted me! you are a lucky mommy.
Lurker here...just wanted to say how beautiful she is. I love her expression when she is looking at sophie the giraffe, if she likes her that much already i must get my twins sophie!!!
precious! She's adorable! Glad to hear you are all doing well!
She's precious! And I love her big hairbow!
Aww I'm so happy for you! She's precious!
LOVE the one of her buried in the fuzzy scarf or blanket or whatever it is!!!
Oh my word, those pictures are great! You look wonderful, congratulations!
Thanks for posting and for sharing pictures- I was wondering how you were doing! Stella is so precious. I am so glad that everything is going well for your family!
What a cutie!
How precious! Those are great pictures, I love the smiles they give - even if most people say it's gas I don't care :P
what a beauty! Those dimples are soooooo cute!
Stella is a DOLL! Congrats! I haven't been able to keep up w blogs like I used to but I recently got internet on my phone so I'm tryin to catch up! :)
It's been awhile since I've stopped by, but these are AWESOME. Holy cow! Love that last one - so cute :)
i saw your blog on Lamberts Lately blog!! your girl is precious and adorable!! love that pic in the basket!! congrats!!
I just found your blog and have gotten all caught up...what an amazing journey!! :) I am so happy for you. I am just starting my pregnancy journey after struggling for a few years, it's nice to read about someone else who has been through it. I have started my own blog because I have enjoyed reading others so much!
Good luck with everything I can't wait to read more.
http://3years3shotsandayolk.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment