Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Amazing


Stella is amazing!  Motherhood is amazing!  God is amazing!

I wish I was updating my blog more often but I just can't seem to find the time.  Hopefully I'll start blogging again soon.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

She's so cute! Hopefully you will be back to blog world soon.

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Wow...it is hard to believe that she is 3 months old already! The time is just flying by! Hope you all have a wonderful first father's day tomorrow with Stella's daddy!

Melinda said...

She is just precious! She's growing so fast too!

Courtney said...

SO glad you posted some pics of Miss Stella! She is such a doll!!

Melissa said...

She is a sweetie! Glad that your loving mommyhood!

jenn said...

lovin the pics! shes a doll!
dont worry about bloggin.....go love your baby!!! she will be a big girl before you know it! my baby turned 5 months old today....time flies!

The Whites said...

she's beautiful!