Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Picnic in the Park



Thank you for the book recommendations. I purchased two used books from amazon.com: The Couple's Guide to In-Vitro Fertilization: Everything You Need to Know to Maximize Your Chances of Success and IVF and Ever After. I can't wait to start reading them with DH. Please continue to send any book recommendations my way. I might order a couple more in the future.

DH and I went to visit a church in Savannah this morning. It was beautiful inside. Afterwards we had a picnic with a couple of our friends in Forsythe Park. The weather was perfect. We saw lots of cute families strolling their babies and playing with their babies on blankets. It was sweet. We can't wait to do that one day.

So on to cycle news -- I'm on CD 16. I've had serious cramps and twinges this weekend. I wonder if it's a cyst or if I'm ovulating. Who knows? We are covering our bases this month just in case but we aren't making it stressful...only fun! If it happens, it happens. If not we are on to IVF.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I hope you get a BFP this month so you don't have to do IVF. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i read the couples guide, conception chronicles and inconcievable. i liked them all, but honestly, you can learn more on blogs. i didnt find much extra information in the books, although i felt "better" after reading them.

enjoy, hun. may 11th is almost here!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I have a question...But first a bit about me...I was blogging else where and found this site and loved it so much more that I'm in the process of transferring my old blog over to my new blog on Blogger.com. I must say, you have a great blog and I love reading it! My husband and I are also going through some tough TTC times and It's such an eye opener to read other's blogs and know, we're not the only one's going through it. At times we feel like we are the only one's not experiencing a baby of our own.
On to my question: I'm so new to blogger that I do not have followers as of now. Otherwise I would have posted this question on my own blog for someone to answer...On your blog and others, I see you have a "Journey" area to the side of your blogging...I would like to also do that but can not figure out where I would go within my "customize" area to type in that area on my blog. I know this is random but I hope you’re able to help me with this.
If not I understand.
Thanks for your time.
Janae

Joy@WDDCH said...

Hoping the cramps are signs of O!!!!!!!

Baby Mama said...

Good luck! I will be thinking of you. Let me know how the books are I have been looking for some good infertility books