Wow! Did I really start taking BC pills for an IVF cycle? Crazy!
The pharmacy my RE uses (Ascend Pharmacy -- somewhere out west) called me. They had received the order for our IVF meds and are planning to ship them by June 3rd. They needed DH's insurance information. DH has to take an antibiotic ten days before the ER. I do too! It's to prevent any infections. The pharmacy is supposed to call me back on Wednesday with a total. My RE said it will be around $800 with our insurance coverage. Crazy, I know! But that's only 30% of the grand total. I am so thankful for our coverage but completely bothered by the fact that many women do not have IF coverage. It's just not fair for you.
Oh and guess what? Our SonoHSG and Trial Transfer is going to be on June 3rd. That's our 3 year anniversary! What a way to celebrate such a beautiful day? I'll be a nervous wreck over those procedures even though I'll probably be just fine. I am always impressed with how well my procedures go with my RE. I get worked up for no reason!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Congrats to any and all BFPs! I've read about a few tonight and I'm sooo happy for all of you. Your stories give me hope, as always.
Hello world!
2 years ago



2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I can't wait to follow your IVF cycle! GOOD LUCK:)
The variances in an IVF cycle are really interesting to me... I don't have to do BC pills... I havne't heard anything about antibiotics... I don't have a trial transfer... it makes me nervous that those aren't a part of our plan, but I am thrilled for you that your plan is moving ahead so quickly. I wonder how close our ER/ETs will really be!
Post a Comment