Josh and I went to Charleston for our monitoring appointment this morning. The ultrasound was first. My lining was 9.3! The ultrasound tech said that was just perfect. When I saw and heard the good news, my fears went away and hope rushed in. My blood work was next and then we met with our favorite nurse. She talked to the doctor and set the date and time for our transfer: Monday, June 27th at noon! We are so excited. It feels SO good to actually think I could be pregnant soon.
My Mom is coming down to take care of Stella. We are so lucky! Stella is lucky too. She loves her Granna.
So this time next week I will be 2 days past a 5 day transfer. I got my first BFP with Stella at 4 days past a 5 day transfer. Say a prayer!
Oh and guess what? I started my PIO shots tonight. Josh and I were nervous wrecks. I'm not sure why because we've done many shots together in the past. But it's been awhile...two years! After about an hour of reviewing instructions, debating and watching youtube videos on PIO injections, we did it! It didn't hurt that bad. It's a little sore. I'll take two shots a day until the transfer. Then I'll take one shot in the morning and a suppository at night until I'm 9 weeks pregnant! Crazy, huh? I didn't have to take PIO shots with Stella. I just did the suppositories. Whatever! I can handle it because it's worth it.
Please send congrats to Erin at Hoping for our own Peanut! She just got two BFPs tonight. I am SO excited for her. We've been in touch lately because we are both doing FETs this month. We conceived our first babes through IVF in 2009. She has given me hope!
Hello world!
2 years ago



3 comments:
Praying for you guys and for Erin, of course!
Don't forget the ice on the PIO shots. It was pretty painful until I remembered all the blogs I'd read where they said: Ice for about 30 seconds first. I'm telling you, made all the difference in the world. And if you already did that and it still hurts...try vodka. (just kidding). Good luck!
So excited for you!!! I'll be praying and YES, don't forget to ice your hiney before the shots!! :-)
Post a Comment