Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Stella's First Birthday Party

I want to share a few pictures from Stella's first birthday party.  I love getting party ideas from Mommies that blog.  We did a barn yard/farm animal theme.  Josh was really excited about the idea when I first mentioned it to him.  So that's one reason we went with it.  I thought it would be fun for girls and boys. 

The party was everything we wanted for Stella.  It was fun celebrating her first year with our friends and family.  I am already looking forward to her second birthday party.
























4 comments:

Erin said...

What a sweet birthday party for a sweet little girl :) CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!

Haley said...

WOW!!! That is SO cute! I love the little chickadees and all the fun outdoor activities! Great job on everything!

Courtney said...

Adorable!!! You did an awesome job!

Nichole said...

WOW! That is awesome! You thought of everything down to the smallest *churp churp* detail! Way to go!