Yay! I made it through three weeks of bc pills. The weeks went by quickly which was nice. Now we must wait for me to start a new cycle. Hopefully a cycle that gives us another child and gives Stella a sibling!
Josh and I had all the papers signed, notarized and sent in last week. We made the big payment this morning. Ugh! So let's just hope all goes as planned. It does make me sick to my stomach to think about that amount of money going down the drain if we do not get pregnant. But like Josh reminded me, "Yes, it sucks but this is way the have to do it. The finish is a masterpiece!"
Josh and I celebrated our five year anniversary last Friday night. It was special. We went out to dinner at Carrabbas. We ended our night with a walk on the beach. I love Josh so very much! I couldn't have a better husband and best friend. We've been through a lot together and it's only made us stronger and more in love with each other. We are blessed.
Hello world!
2 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment