My box of meds arrived for baby number two yesterday! When Josh walked in with the package, I thought, what's in that box? I haven't ordered anything. So we opened it up to find all this fun stuff:
It's amazing how different this journey has been compared to our first IVF experience. Two years ago I would have known exactly when that package was supposed to arrive and what it supposed to look like. It's nice having a more relaxing experience this time around. My life with Stella keeps me so busy that I do not have time to worry, plan everything just perfectly, etc.
So in the box, I found a million of these needles:
Scary but whatever, I can handle it. They are for the progesterone in oil shots. I didn't have to take those with Stella. I just took the suppositories. But the suppositories are in there too. So I guess I'm taking both this time?



2 comments:
Ahhh! That's deja vu to see that package! I just called the RE myself and I'm feeling a frozen cycle coming soon. Keep us posted!
How exciting! I am just curious as to why you have to do both? (Shots and sup.)
Not gonna lie, those shots are the devil!
Post a Comment