Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Weekend in Charleston

Josh was out of town at a conference so I decided to spend the weekend in Charleston with one of my college roomies. I hadn't driven to Charleston since our last visit to our fertility center. The drive brought back many memories, some good and some bad. Anyway, we had a wonderful weekend together and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was fun reminiscing and catching up. Unfortunately our perfect weekend ended with me being in excoriating pain. I'll explain in my next post but until then here are a few pictures from our weekend!

In love with DECAF pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks!
Taking a break from shopping!
I had a "cuppy cake" in honor of Blair from Heir to Blair.
A precious gift for the nursery from my roomie.
It says "Count your blessings!"

2 comments:

Joy@WDDCH said...

How fun!

I'm familiar with Blair from TheBump but haven't heard of these cuppy cakes. They look DELISH!!!

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

CUPCAKE!!!!!!!

This just made my entire night.