Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's FALL!

Don't you love the season of fall?  I love the cool weather, beautiful colors and ANYTHING pumpkin.  If you haven't tried a Pumpkin Spice Latte and a slice of Pumpkin Bread from Starbucks, you must.  It's so tasty!  It's my Friday morning treat.  I'm instantly on cloud nine and ready to tackle to the day.  Here's another pumpkin must have:



Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Quick Bread
+
Pecan Pumpkin Butter
=
A delicious PUMPKIN treat!

You can find these two items at Williams Sonoma.  Yes, they are a little pricey but completely worth it.  I think I'm going to do some baking in my muffin pans right now.  But before I go let me share a cute pumpkin find.  I found these placemats at Pier One for $3 each.



Don't forget the cute, little pumpkins when decorating!



HAPPY FALL!

3 comments:

Cady said...

I love pumpkin! It's my favorite part of fall.

Jennifer said...

I love your pumpkin placemats! I just looked them up on pier 1's website and here's what it said... so funny! "This is a Felt Pumpkin Placemat. It is so adorable, it could win awards. Like, if it were a baby, it would totally win all those child beauty pageants. And don’t you want a winner on your table this fall?"

Brittney said...

Too cute!! Thanks so muh for sharing!:)