Bring on the PINK!!!
We had our 19 weeks ultrasound this afternoon. Our daughter melted our hearts! And yes, it's a GIRL!!! So many of you were right! I'm impressed. I had the ultrasound tech check about four or five times. She promised me that it was a girl from the beginning. Josh and I couldn't stop looking at each other and smiling. After the ultrasound we called all family members and sent out text messages to all friends. I've posted the news on Facebook as well. We went out to dinner before shopping for a cute, pink outfit. We found one at OshKosh B'gosh! It's a pair of pink cords and a shirt with pink flowers. I thought it would be nice for next fall.
Oh, and the ultrasound results were all normal. Our baby is growing perfectly and actually measuring a few days ahead at 19 weeks and 3 days. We are very thankful!
Oh, and the ultrasound results were all normal. Our baby is growing perfectly and actually measuring a few days ahead at 19 weeks and 3 days. We are very thankful!



16 comments:
Yay! So exciting!
Congratulations! I'm sure ya'll are just floating on cloud nine right about now!
Gosh, are you maybe a little excited it's a girl??? :)
Congrats! I wanted a girl first too.
Even better news is that the baby's growing great and everything looks perfect. What a great day!
Congrats on your sweet little girl. Shopping for girls is SO much fun..there is so many cute things out there.
Yeah for a little girl! I know she is going to have a closet full of pink before she is even here!
Congratulations!! I love how your puppy's smiling in your picture too:)
CONGRATS! Have fun shopping!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!
Congratulations on your girl!!!!
So exciting!! I'm glad the appointment went well! We find out on Thursday, I can't wait!
Congrats! They have the cutest things for girls. We found out yesterday that we're having a BOY!!
Yay for team pink!! Girls are way too much fun to shop for...all the bows and ruffles and dresses!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!!
Congrats on your daughter! How wonderfully exciting! Even more important, shes healthy. Yay!
Yay for GIRLS!!!!!!!
Congrats!! SO happy for you!!
Post a Comment