Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Stories of Hope

I've been catching up on blogs lately.  They've been inspiring me, as always!  A few nights ago I stumbled across several blogs that I hadn't followed in months.  Many of these blogs were filled with pictures of babies that were conceived through IVF, or other fertility treatments.  The faces of these precious miracles made my heart smile.  They brought tears to my eyes.  WE ARE SO LUCKY!  The doctors that helped create our babies are more than amazing.  They are heaven sent.  I remember reading so many of these blogs a couple years ago.  They were filled with stories of hope.

Josh and I often go upstairs after we've put Stella to bed.  We just want to hold her in our arms.  So we will rock her or we'll bring her downstairs to snuggle with us for a few minutes. These moments are priceless. They often bring tears to my eyes.  We just can't get enough of Stella.  We spent too many nights with empty arms!

0 comments: