TTC - Trying to Conceive
BFN - Big Fat Negative
BFN - Big Fat Negative
My husband and I decided to start a family a few months ago. We were so excited about TTC. We thought it would happen in a flash. We had mentally prepared ourselves for getting pregnant, going through a pregnancy and becoming parents together. Sadly that excitement dwindled after each month passed with BFNs. By the way, how do you like my use of acronyms? The world of infertility blogs introduced me to those acronyms. For those of you who don't know what they stand for, I've posted them above. Anyway, since I worry about everything I contacted my OB/GYN. She recommended blood work during certain days of my cycle. All was well except for one thing: I wasn't ovulating. Sad news, right? All those months we thought I was ovulating... Well, I am hoping good news headed our way when she recommended taking a low dose of Clomid.



0 comments:
Post a Comment