Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

One Pink Line

Ok, no more early pregnancy tests! I can't bare to see another test with only one pink line. I was doing well this morning. I didn't take a test. Sadly I gave in this afternoon in hopes of an early BFP. But you guessed it...BFN! I'm on cycle day 27. I'm making myself wait until next week. Ahhh, it's going to be a long wait. My next cycle is due to begin on Tuesday. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

☆ Loren ☆ said...

Hello! Sorry it took me so long to resdond, i am currently without Internet at home other than my cell phone....

My progesterone levels have never been higher than 12.4
I was also concerned that this was low, but have had more than one doctor assure me it is a good number and a sign of a possitive ovulation!I guess it is just different with every person.
I wish you the best of luck!!!! keep me posted!