Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

One, Two, Three!

I just recently discovered my fascination with blogs. I never thought I would be interested in the daily lives of strangers. I never thought I would be writing posts for strangers to read. But after a random google search one evening I found myself reading a blog. After reading through that blog I clicked on links to other blogs. Eventually I realized I had been on my computer smiling, laughing and even crying for nearly two hours. I was fascinated with blogs because I loved being able to relate with others. In my situation I found comfort from reading blogs of women who were trying to conceive...just like me!

So on the count of three I'm posting my first ever blog!

One, Two, Three!

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Jess said...

I started blogging for the same exact reason. I was looking up something IF related and found a blog, read it and then starting reading other blogs that she had linked onto her page...before I knew it, I was a blogger.

I read through some of your blogs and want to tell you congratulations and thank you...you make me feel normal. I too have purchased baby items even though I'm not currently pregnant. I wasn't sure if I was being smart or creepy, lol! I love the bassinet you purchased at the consignment store.

babyparamore.blogspot.com