Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nursery Finds

I've been on cloud nine throughout this entire pregnancy.  I'm even more excited now because it's a girl!  I went shopping for her nursery last weekend.  I decided to accent her green room with PINK.  Here are a few of my finds:


Pink Accent Table from Target -- on sale right now!


Closetmaid Cube Organizer from Target


Picture frame from Marshalls
(also available in blue -- they had these at HomeGoods too!)


Artwork from HomeGoods


More Artwork from HomeGoods

14 comments:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I love the nursery! I love the green! Makes it very easy to become a boy room if that happens with baby #2! I cannot wait to see pictures of your sweet baby girl in there!

Mush said...

v3Very nice stuff, but are you 100% sure it's a girl. Hoping for our own Peanut was told it was a girl but turned out to be a boy on their 4D scan!

http://terobertson.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

So cute! I love it... it looks so cozy and comfortable.

Kerri said...

Cute stuff! Don't you just love Homegoods? I always find the best stuff there for so cheap (I sound like a commercial).

Courtney said...

The nursery looks so good! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! Do you have the whole nursery set up? Whoa...I better get on things! We've done nothing. I love the room!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Her nursery is GORGEOUS! It is fit for a little Princess. And I love that theres room for an adult bed. Thats our goal when we get him into a nursery!

Jill said...

The nursery is beautiful and you look fantastic!

jenn said...

love the way youve decorated the nursery@ soo cute!

Joy@WDDCH said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

And I want that pink nightstand!!! I've been looking for a nice nightstand for forever and that is exactly what I've been looking for. Woo hoo!

Jill said...

I love everything about your nursery! Just so cute and precious!

said...

Wow - you have accomplished SO MUCH so soon!! I can tell you are super excited about welcoming your little girl into the world : )I'm due in 10 weeks...can't wait either!

Anonymous said...

You have a blog award from me. check out my blog.

Kelly said...

Hi - I just came across your blog. I'm also a graduate of SEFC (Dr. Schnorr is the best!). Congrats on your pregnancy!