We love our new glider.
It's perfect for Her.
While I was shopping for a glider a couple weeks ago, I ran into my school nurse. I told her that I was looking for a glider. She said "Oh, don't buy anything yet. You must see the glider we are trying to sell at a consignment shop." So I went to see the glider and I fell in love. It's a
Storytime Glider by Best Chairs. I have always wanted a Storytime Glider but they are just too pricey ($500 - $700). She made a deal of $100 and I drove away smiling. We had the glider cleaned last week and it's looks new. I love great deals!
3 comments:
So cute!! I love great deals too.
Fabulous deal...and it looks so comfortable!!
we have a best chair for h's nursery and love it! ours was also a deal like that, which makes it even better!
Post a Comment