Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lamaze, Baby Basics and Breastfeeding

January is going to be a busy month for us!  I called our hospital to register for the three classes that are offered during pregnancy: Lamaze, Baby Basics and Breastfeeding.  Each class has two sessions.  The sessions are two hours long.  The Lamaze class focuses on everything related to the birthing process.  The Baby Basics class focuses on everything related to the baby.  I am super excited!

5 comments:

Once Upon A Time said...

January (and then March) will be here before you (and I) know it!

Brittney Galloway said...

Oh, that is a really good idea! For some reason, I wouldn't think of looking for a "baby basics," class!

Joy@WDDCH said...

I took a Baby Basics class and Breastfeeding class when pregnant with my first and I really appreciated those classes. You'll definitely get some awesome info!!!

Brittney said...

Wow, that IS exciting! How fun to be moving onto those next steps:D

Dianne said...

Oh you are so organized!! I really need to sign up!!!