Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

GIRLS!!!

We are having TWO girls!  We are SOOO excited!

I'll post more later but I just had to share the exciting news!

27 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! That's exciting news!

Kate said...

Congrats! Glad to hear all is going well and Stella will get to have two little sisters. Hope to see photos soon...

Nichole said...

Big congrats!!

Courtney said...

That's awesome!! We need to see some pics of you and those sweet babies!

Shannon Dew said...

Oh my goodness so fun!!! Congrats!

browning2222 said...

CONGRATS.

Pam said...

How exciting, congratulations! Three girls! Wow.....!

The Lane Family said...

I have followed your blog for awhile but not sure if I have ever commented!! I have twin girls so I say CONGRATS!!!!

Brandi Hudack said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting!

~The Vreeken Family~ said...

Congrats! I went through IVF in 2008 and had a boy, then again last fall and ended up with fraternal twin boys that were born this last June. Twins are fun...it was a more difficult pregnancy (high risk)and then c-section. I have loved watching how similar they are AND how different. My oldest boy absolutley loves being a big brother to 2 little guys, I bet you'll have the same joys with your girls!

asmith521@gmail.com said...

Hey!
Congratulations on the girls! I have a 19 month old little boy and am currently 18 week, 5 days pregnant with twin boys! How funny is that! Congratulations again!
Arie
asmith521@gmail.com

Jessica said...

Congrats!!!

Brittney said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wonderful news:)

Mush said...

Hope the move went okay and that you are having a good pregnancy and settling in to your new home. Would love to see a new blog!

M
x

Sarah said...

Yay for little girls!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope all is going well!

Mush said...

You ok? x

Triple Threat said...

Thinking of you, hope you're doing well!

Courtney said...

Just wondering how you're doing, being pg with 2! Give an update if you have a chance!

Pam said...

Just checking in, hope everything is going well.....hope we can see some pictures soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm adding to the people wondering if your doing well...would love an update on you and the babies!

Anonymous said...

hoping everything is alright! Please update when you can !

Mush said...

Hope all has gone well xxx

Courtney said...

Just thinking that your little ones are probably here. Hope you are all doing well!

Anonymous said...

hope you will update soon!

Mush said...

Hope you can update soon, and that all is okay x

Anonymous said...

I had twins 3 months ago and also have a 23 month old little girl. Hope you can update soon!