Such A Cutie! Tell me that she's not pulling up on her crib at 4 months?! They grow too fast for me, my baby girl is 8 weeks old today..tear:*) Of course I enjoy all parts of her growing too. Just seems like is happening so fast! Trying to enjoy all of it!
Take care... your little one is such a little doll:)
Hasn't the past 4 months flown by?! And is she really pulling up already? Addie's not even doing that yet...looks like you have an overachiever on your hands!! We must have similar taste, Addie has those last 2 dresses AND that bathing suit! Ha!
I haven't announced it on the blog yet, but we're making a move South, near Savannah (Springfield). We'll be much closer and I'm thinking a playdate would be fun!!
Adorable! I can't believe she is standing already by holding onto something- without your help. Sam and Anna are almost 5 months old and don't do that yet!
I'm 27. He's 28. We're high school sweethearts with a beautiful daughter named Stella and two precious babies on the way. You are welcome to follow our journey from infertility to pregnancy to parenthood, and back to infertility and pregnancy again!
I'm a stay at home Mommy that takes care of babies during the week. I love my amazing husband, my beautiful children, traveling to new places, going to church, coffee highs, sleeping late, shopping, my precious family and friends. Oh and IVF and FET because they gave us a family!
9 comments:
she is stunning!
so sweet!
She is beautiful!
Such A Cutie! Tell me that she's not pulling up on her crib at 4 months?! They grow too fast for me, my baby girl is 8 weeks old today..tear:*) Of course I enjoy all parts of her growing too. Just seems like is happening so fast! Trying to enjoy all of it!
Take care... your little one is such a little doll:)
Hasn't the past 4 months flown by?! And is she really pulling up already? Addie's not even doing that yet...looks like you have an overachiever on your hands!! We must have similar taste, Addie has those last 2 dresses AND that bathing suit! Ha!
I haven't announced it on the blog yet, but we're making a move South, near Savannah (Springfield). We'll be much closer and I'm thinking a playdate would be fun!!
AWW!!! She is beautiful :)
Adorable! I can't believe she is standing already by holding onto something- without your help. Sam and Anna are almost 5 months old and don't do that yet!
So stinking cute!! I love all those lovely pictures! PS. I'm back on blogger so come check me out! :)
she's precious! i have the cream dress with pink swirls you're wearing! except mine is black with yellow swirls & a yellow sash.
Post a Comment